2010年3月9日火曜日

About me


I was baptized as a three month old baby because my mother became Christian when she was a college student.

I lost my ability to hear because of a side effect from medicine that was given to me. I was brought up by the education of my mother, who loved music and had many musical experiences.

In my early 30’s, some changes began happening in my ears, when I had stopped using a hearing aid.

When I first experienced my ability to hear return, I started to participate in various music activities, such as joining a chorus of “Beethoven symphony No.9” and a music workshop. I trained hard, not only with my physical hearing, but also with my heart.

Only for the one reason of having a hearing problem, I was reluctantly forced into the same preconceptions about handicapped people in general. Therefore, I limited my thoughts and activities unconsciously.

I had a similar experience as a Christian also.

I left religious and handicapped people’s meetings, because my heart and body were repulsed whenever I encountered prejudice.

Now, I’m creating for myself, a new identity called Maria Elizabeth, while carrying out the life of a common woman.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿