2010年6月16日水曜日

Time of the child



When writing essays, as expected, it had better take background music. When the situation deviates from a subject intending to write it, it is serious. Inside of my head goes here and there and my sentences become chaotic. And I cause dizziness when keeping writing.  
My concentration as I was young becomes decline. Any Children has powers that any boring rubbishes can change to something treasure. Believed the world has spread unlimitedly.
I felt scared no matter how soothe and humor the adult might be. It was hate. This and that I think about the child's time....
When I played the toy of the house with my niece, she told me
"I’m entering into this house!"
There were doors and windows on the wall of 30 centimeters every direction. My niece pressed the intercom. And I gave say "Ting-a-ling" because the toy did not make a sound. She thought of herself the resident of the house.
"Who is it?” Please enter.”
Then, she stood up and, got into the house of the telephone card size as if she was a dwarf. She was soaked in the world of the story to the full. There was not the size of the toy in her eyes.
“Ah!” I said, so she pulled herself together. We rolled laughingly together. That is she was three years.
By the way, it is coming a month of Christmas. At last ginkgo avenue of the Meiji-Jingu-Gaien turn red and yellow from last week.  
I remember that I went with my niece last autumn. They like leaves and nuts, so walked around and picked them up. Therefore a day completely went down when we returned to the house.
The time of the child never run out.
Christmas comes soon! Christmas is not a thing only for the children. “Christmas Carols" of Dickens is the story that Scrooge of the chief character, is picked out his past crime.
In bustle of the December, we feel seem to be some him. Finally the thing left to him might be time of the child?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿