2010年4月18日日曜日

Princess Betty


I looked forward studying abroad but it was postponed because a terrorism accident 9/11day at New York and a recently international situation following it. In spite of them, I want to have something aim of studying English not only for abandon my dream of studying abroad having since I was 20 years. But I have changed my destination, to America or Canada, or Britain, as flirtation, so I didn’t think so serious honestly.
But because I had lastly decided to go to Boston standing between English culture and American, and I gave up my plan, so I was looking toward the European points.
And I remembered I was interested in English literary more than American when I was a junior college student. From when I was a elementary school student, I was fond of detective novels as Sherlock Holms and feeling of English culture. The reason that why my Christian name-Maria Elizabeth which it is title of this book was a princess of Portugal, there my balance may be on Europe.
 She is a Saint princess who married into Portuguese King but was worried about struggles in Royal Court but canalized hers energies into charity work.
When I went on a pilgrimage to French, I said a priest,
“I think there is no same Christian name in Japan, if I’ll look for.”
 Why did my parents name me so noble baptismal name to me, because it might be a little united between Japanese Imperial House and my mother house?
But I had a hearing defect since I was child and I don’t like too ceremonious rule and restraint, so it it’s only existence of celestial for Imperial House.
 Although there are something under the guidance of the Spirit for me. I don’t deny there are another superior power leading me sometimes. I regard a modesty friend very much, and I make efforts not to have more proud In spite of it, another I lift up, in a sense saying haughty me.
But I don’t matter, I don’t contradict it I can’t only be found another words. When I visited Kyoto for my cousins wedding, it was happened a miracle by Saint princess power laying in my mind that I’ve came across our diseased Princess Diana riding a car when she went through The Kyoto Imperial Palace in early morning.
This modest confidence leading me who I don’t have so high academic background support me aping to fall down too weak.
But Princess Betty like the common people. Because they show me pleasure of living. There are like people that and this, it is inevitable she(I) see them only a group not being able each.
Princess Betty’s eye direct the weak with a motherly looking . By another power different from my mind.
Princess Betty love Princess Diana. I wish that my studying abroad Britain may come true by this our friendship.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿