2010年4月30日金曜日

"Ave Maria" and a Rosary


Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary are a man and a woman, but it does not mean they are on opposite sides. The mass of the church is performed as a ceremony of dedication to the Jesus Christ in all of us. On the other hand, I think that it is the prayer of the Virgin Mary that is most easily used in our everyday lives. In a sense, it is similar to the mantra of "Namu Myoho Renge Kyo" of the Lotus School of Buddhism.
It seems to me that it like a crime to follow too rigidly the words of the Bible, which to me, is like wearing thorny clothes.
 
Let’s assume that t a sister from a covenant of contemplation gets on a train and move somewhere. However, even if the train which is a simple mode of transportation, it will become a "hell train" for her. I have got the letter of such contents.
For example, I've felt a terrible sense of guilt like cutting both my body and heart, on Good Friday just before Easter. Though I haven’t commit any crime in particular, I had a sense of guilt in my body (as Jesus Christ was crucified for our sins), and I desperately expiated my sin to share of another stranger. No, not a total stranger, but my own original sin.

My mother put her heart and soul into the interviewer of the complaint with a large number of people as sister; I recollect she seemed to be right Jesus Christ.
Because those people made human relations with mother directly or indirectly, she wanted to make someone’s wish come true, but another’s can’t, and she has become in a fix for be “have the whole world against one”, I supposed.
My mother took both the wish and the complaint of everyone with her, to God, as the form that got very tangled in during her last moments. God judged it, though it is good or bad, but I felt she was sorry.

I am now studying the vocal music “Ave Maria” by C.Gnound, but this is a score with the music for "Ave Maria", by the Annunciation of Holy Mother.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus et benedictus fructus ventris tui Jesus!
Sancta Maria, sancta Maria, Maria ora pro nobis,
nobis peccatoribus nunc et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

There are many wonderful composers, including Mozart's version of "Ave Maria" They are all are splendid. “but feel even there are pile up worthless greed and complaint need not to say when I sing."
When I continue singing a Rosary with the hope that I ask the Virgin Mary and make God intercede for me with “Ave, Ave...” as they fall like the rain-dew. If a decade ring fails like rain, I can’t stand, but I feel that it is such.
After finishing my voice lesson, I said this, in spite of my fear, because my teacher is younger than me). "Prayer should be simple, shouldn’t it?”
If almost of all us would pray more often “Nam Myoho Renge Kyo” or “Ave, Ave”, there will be decrease in complaint and our greed.

It is difficult for me to sing Ave Maria with my whole heart. This is because I must visualize the music, which is bit too abstract - and I must express it using only my voice.
I also meditate by praying the words “Way of Cross” I’ve never seen and heard while remembering the masterpiece I watched somewhere. I don’t want to pray idly, but my prayers sometimes seem empty. I feel it seems to be a kind of sentiment to reach four-dimensional state finally.
While I tell my rosary’s head as if it is infinite, while coming and going from “the Apostle's Creed” which is the prayer of the future - and “Ave Maria” which is the prayer of the past. ”The Lord’s Prayer” belongs to both the past and future, and so it is of this, three-dimensional world.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿