2010年5月17日月曜日

The Particular Shirts


Looking at a man who is to stick to something, I would be had better forget about it. But the man seemed to find his being of a merit by keeping something worthless. I think that is strange.
There is a shirt here. I was very fond of it, and it was worn by my brother once. But I don’t want you to get the wrong idea why it is for my brother? Or don’t I? In any case, I asked him importantly for it.
“Why do you want it?”
He was amazed at me, but he said he would give it to me, if I passed the test. Of course, he didn’t think that his sister could pass at all. But I could get the full score for the first time since entering the junior school.
That was an English proverb test. I thought I could pass it if I tried earnestly. From then the shirt has reminded of me my honor. When I felt inferior to my brother, I was the shirts.
 My brother was superior in studying to my sister. She was thought by the same teacher, and he said something disagreeable to her, and she was hurt. I had an inferiority complex for them very much. My brother and sister and I had difficult personalities from each teacher, but I’m proud of the differences we have in our lives.
One day, I was urging with my mother, so I couldn’t manage me. I went to my sister who sold cars in Hachioji. She consulted to me in busy working time.
“What! You were urging so thing.
It was two hours to meet her, but I’ve forgotten what I was particular about only by saying so.
I make it the fort of my own heart by sticking to one piece of shirt. It can be concerned with being solved problems by abandoning it.
I think there is various ways to stick.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿