2010年5月7日金曜日

I made Japanese sweets in Canada


Since I had a lesson how to make Japanese sweets called “Momiji-maple leaf; my memory had been that I want to go to Canada and make them because Canada is famous for maple leaves. It was realized before the last year when I went to Victoria, Canada at the beginning of the autumn when maple leaf season started.
Although I checked ingredients of Japanese sweets, I found I forgot to bring Shiratama-ko-Japanese rice powder- when I arrived at my host family house. But luckily there was a Japanese grocery shop nearby my home stay houses. They had not only rice, miso, and tofu, but Shiratama-ko and Anko-Japanese beans paste.
In the morning I studied English, in the afternoon went to sightseeing, and I introduced Japanese culture to my host family. On the last day, my host mother left me to do all the work of cooking, so, I went shopping to the Japanese grocery shop and supermarket and made Japanese sweets “Momiji with my host mother,: After the Japanese meal, I made Japanese powdered green tea and served them. It was a very wonderful night in my life! It was night I will never forget. It will always cherish the memory of that night.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿